Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast Policies
- 1-2 guests per room only [city ordinance]
- Children 15+ years are accommodated with parents
- No pets allowed
- Cash, checks, VISA, Mastercard, American Express are accepted
- Smoking, E-Cig, and any other flammable products are not permitted anywhere inside the home
- Whirlpool tubs are limited to guests only
- As a courtesy to all guests, smoking is permitted on the far end of the porch
- Check in 3:00-7:00 p.m. Check out 11:00 a.m.
- Early check in starting at 12:00 noon is available for a $25 upcharge that can be added at time of reservation
- As a courtesy to all our guests, our B&B is limited to guests only unless approval prior to arrival
- Please indicate if your check in arrival will be after 7:00pm (Please notify us if a later check in is required)
- 1 night deposit is required to hold the reservation
- Refunds of deposits will be given if cancellation is 14 days or more prior to arrival; after that period refunds are based on rebooking of room
- EAA Policy – Refunds of deposits will be given if cancellation is 90 days prior or to arrival date; anything after will require refunds be based upon rebooking of room / stay
- 50% deposit is required to hold reservation
At Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and improve our website. Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
At Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Miller’s Daughter Bed & Breakfast may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.